Welcome to the Pahrump Chapter of the DAV.
We are active in our community with events throughout the year.
There are approximately 6,000 Veterans in this area and one of our goals is to reach out to all of them, welcome them home, and offer our
We operate a transportation service from Pahrump to the VA Hospital in North Las Vegas and have four
Veteran Service Officers dedicated to helping you file your disability claims.
Additionally, we can provide a variety of mobility
devices (wheel chairs, scooters, etc) for a short term loan to Veterans while their device is in for repair.
Come see us around town as we pass out small blue "Forget-Me-Nots" to raise money for the Veterans in the Pahrump area.
We meet monthly on the Third Tuesday at 1700. Come enjoy a little refreshment before the
meeting at 1730. We meet near the pool and fire house at 2770 North NV 160, Pahrump 89048
Who is Eligible?
Any man or woman:
• who served in the armed forces during a period of war or under conditions
simulating war, and
• was wounded, disabled to any degree, or left with long-term illness as a result of military service, and
• was discharged or retired from military service under honorable conditions.
Why Join DAV?
Join more than 1 million of your fellow veterans who have joined DAV to take advantage of the wide range of membership benefits. DAV is an organization of
veterans helping veterans. We receive no government funding and look out for our members 100% of the time because we have been in their shoes. We are proud of
our 90+ year history of helping our country's veterans, proud of our record of fighting for your rights and proud of working alongside so many other non-profits and
advocacy organizations to make sure that we fulfill our promises to the men and women who have served. Most of all, we are proud to serve our country's veterans as you so steadfastly served us.
As a DAV Member, in addition to our programs and free services, you are entitled to a Member Benefits Package, which gives you access to a variety of important
programs, products and services. Also included with your membership is a FREE subscription to DAV Magazine.
Preview the Member Benefits Package
What does DAV do for you?
• Helps returning veterans transition back to civilian life by linking them with services
that address their physical, emotional, and financial needs.
• Provides free, professional assistance to veterans of all generations in obtaining VA and other government benefits earned through service.
• Fights for veterans' rights on Capitol Hill.
• Links veterans to job training and job assistance programs.
• Funds rehabilitation programs for veterans with severe disabilities, such as
blindness or amputation
Here is the On-Line Application.